Well this little tool solves those problems. It contains 6 screwdriver bits in the handle. With a simple quick pump-action type movement you can swap over the screwdriver bits. The handle is designed so it does not roll off a surface and the bits can be changed for any you may have.
A nicely made tool to make life a little easier.
- Supplied with 6 Philips and flathead magnetic tipped bits
- Phillips 1, 2, 3, Slotted 1/4", 3/16", 1/8"
- Size approximately 20.5cm(H) x 3.5cm(W)
- Tips can be changed for ones of your choosing
- Change screwdriver bits in 2 seconds !
- Less blucky than carrying 6 screwdrivers
- Constructed from Chrome Vanadium steel
- Made from chemical and shock resistant plastic
- Handle is shaped so it will not roll away
The screwdriver comes in three varieties.
Standard/classic – Suits most applications. The screwdriver most people will want.
Precision – Smaller and lighter. Bits are smaller, ideal for opening phones and anything with small screws.
Professional – Same as standard/classic but with an even stronger metal case. Choose for every day use.
PLEASE NOTE: Colour and branding can vary on this item. Currently the blue colouring photo is actually RED. Function and manufacturer still the same.