This beautiful compact engine will run at over 2000rpm on a tiny methylated spirit flame. We call it a tube Stirling engine because it uses a tube to move air between the power cylinder and the displacer cylinder. This Stirling engine is a Gamma-type engine but the tube allows the power piston stroke to be easily offset 90 degrees rather than use of a crank. The glass dome is the hot side of the Stirling engine with the brass heatsink being the cold side.
- Borosilicate glass cylinder and pure graphite piston
- High temperature Viton O ring seals
- Oiled and sealed stainless steel ball race bearings
- Operates on Methylated spirit (or denatured alcohol)
- Precision engineered and hand built in England
- Overall height: 100mm (3.93 inches)
- Base dimensions: 87mm X 160mm (3.42 x 6.29 inches)
- Flywheel diameter: 33mm (1.3 inches)
- Material: aluminium, stainless steel, brass
Supplied with burner wick, full operation instructions and maintenance guide.