An established toy since 1947 and British Made! Make your own resealable balloons with this strange
material. Squeeze out a bead (small marble size) of the plastic substance and place on the supplied
balloon blowing-pipe. shape slightly around the pipe. The balloon blowing-pipe incorporates a one-way valve - great if you're about to
run out of puff! Blow up the balloon fairly slowly. When you have freshly made balloons they tacky and
can be squeezed together to make models, which are long-lasting if left undisturbed.
If you happen to make a hole in the balloon you can simply pull the edges back together and reseal.
- 30g Tube
- Assortment of four colours
- Includes blow-pipe with one-way valve
- Creates tacky 'balloons'
- Balloons can be squeezed together to make models
- Balloons can be resealed
- An established toy since 1947
- British Made
- Conforms to CE, ASTFRM F963-96a, BS 5665 & EN 71
- CAUTION: Please read instructions before use
- Comes in various colours including yellow, green, red and blue